GulfCoastGameFish.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Trout Slaughter/BS/ICW/Nitetime

2 posters

Go down

White Trout Slaughter/BS/ICW/Nitetime Empty White Trout Slaughter/BS/ICW/Nitetime

Post  RedfishKiller Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Well, i finally got Gamefish off his butt and took him nite fishing on the Bon Secour and ICW west of the bridge. We put in around 9 pm and headed straight for the ICW, first stop, LuLu's for a couple of Bushwackers to get the night started right, Thank You Anna cheers cheers Nothing like a little 151 to get yer game on. We drifted the lights on the canal and caught a mess of white trout, most of em small but they make good trout cakes. After a couple of uncurtious boats swamped us and a close call with a huge double wide barge we decided to head to plash island and the Goat Hole. There we found our first couple of specks and a redfish. the flounder were not participating in my nite time inshore slam attempt. Bite died off and we headed on upriver where all we found were Gar. However it was fun watching gamefish antagonize the gars with his pole. 3 am and no fish for the last hour so we headed home. We did wear out the blue tops though. (no pics, left camera in truck) Thanks Gamefish for a great time, see you in Little lagoon.

RedfishKiller
RedfishKiller
RedfishKiller
Spinnerbait

Back to top Go down

White Trout Slaughter/BS/ICW/Nitetime Empty Re: White Trout Slaughter/BS/ICW/Nitetime

Post  Nickcan Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Bluetops?!
Nickcan
Nickcan
Jig Head

Back to top Go down

White Trout Slaughter/BS/ICW/Nitetime Empty Re: White Trout Slaughter/BS/ICW/Nitetime

Post  RedfishKiller Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 am

bluetops=bush light beer cans, or coors
RedfishKiller
RedfishKiller
Spinnerbait

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickcan Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 pm

OH... I get it... I thought for minute you guys had taken glass on the boat, which is acceptible behavior as long as all your alcohol is in one bottle or jar as the case may be. I suggest concentrating the alcohol content to save space... corn liquor's my favorite!
Nickcan
Nickcan
Jig Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down