GulfCoastGameFish.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Doggie's stolen boat

Go down

Moon Doggie's stolen boat Empty Moon Doggie's stolen boat

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:19 pm

leading to the arrest and conviction of the SOB's that stole my boat from my place @ Ft. Morgan. The boat was a 2004 Sea Pro SV1900 w/ a brand new 2009 150 4 stroke Yamaha. The trailer wass a single axle Perfromance w/ a dented fender on the left / port side. Was prolly stolen Sunday night from my place about mile marker 2 on Ft Morgan Road.

The 2 things that suck the most is that I had not yet increased the insurance coverage to cover the new 150 and the fact that I have a bunch of charters booked so now I'm gonna have to really scramble to keep these trips.

Be on the lookout for someone trying to "unload" some items, in addition to the boat/motor/trailer, such as a Hummingbird 383 Combo GPS / fishfinder, MinnKota 24V 82# thrust trolling motor, life jackets, flares, first aid kit, electric knife, cast nets, ice chests, fire extinguiser, Q-beam, handheld VHF radio, bunch of misc. tackle, ...and the list goes on............

Moon Doggie's stolen boat Mdboat10

Moon Doggie's stolen boat Mdboat11

Admin
Admin

https://gulfcoastgamefish.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down