GulfCoastGameFish.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7-24 and 7-26 N side of Ono = Thick with White Trout

3 posters

Go down

7-24 and 7-26 N side of Ono = Thick with White Trout Empty 7-24 and 7-26 N side of Ono = Thick with White Trout

Post  Nickcan Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 pm

snuck out around 9 o'clock both nights. 7-24 I caught an undersized redfish, two undersized specs, and then laid into a school of mid-sized white trout where it was a fish with every cast! Fun for the kiddo and wife!

7-26 I took my 5 year old and uncle out. We caught nothing but white trout and a lot of them! We lost count but must have gotten 40-50 in a two hour period. My son insisted on keeping his and his stringer had eleven, all cought by a 5 year old! What fun. If it were just me, I'd have moved to find some real fish, but for the purposes of letting him learn, this was perfect!
The boy was asleep by the time we got back to the doc, but I still had to take a picture of him with his stringer!
7-24 and 7-26 N side of Ono = Thick with White Trout Img00310

White trout = trout cakes from the 'good eats' section!

tight lines everyone!
Nickcan
Nickcan
Jig Head

Back to top Go down

7-24 and 7-26 N side of Ono = Thick with White Trout Empty Re: 7-24 and 7-26 N side of Ono = Thick with White Trout

Post  gulfcoastgamefish Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 am

I'm all about them trout cakes. The Game Spouse went all healthy on the Fish tonight, had baked speckled trout. Have to admit it was pretty good. afro
gulfcoastgamefish
gulfcoastgamefish
Captain

Back to top Go down

7-24 and 7-26 N side of Ono = Thick with White Trout Empty Re: 7-24 and 7-26 N side of Ono = Thick with White Trout

Post  RedfishKiller Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:45 am

Looks like the fish won this round. He is OUT. Great pic. cheers cheers
RedfishKiller
RedfishKiller
Spinnerbait

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down